Your best polypropylene woven bags manufacturer and supplier.
TAN HUNG JSC has been the leading manufacturer of PP woven bags, PP Woven Sacks, and PP woven fabrics in VIETNAM since 2007. Quality certified ISO 9001:2015, HACCP, ISO 22000:2018
Production Capacity: monthly, 20 million PP woven bags, PP woven sacks, and 1000 tons of PP woven fabric.
We are a Vietnamese company committed to the “total satisfaction” of its customers.
We began operations in 2007, pioneers in manufacturing polypropylene woven bags in Vietnam.
With state-of-the-art technology and ongoing training for our staff, we offer world-class products and services at competitive prices for PP woven bags.
- What are polypropylene woven bags?
PP stands for polypropylene. It is a thermoplastic resin extracted via the process of polymerization. Woven propylene strips are woven in both directions to manufacture a lightweight yet strong material. The bags created using this material are known as PP woven bags.
Polypropylene woven bags can be classified into various types based on their strength, design, and size.
Polypropylene woven bags, also known as poly bags or pp bags, are used for many purposes, including feed, corn, birdseed, and pecans. These bags are made from a plastic known as polypropylene, making them very durable. They have many advantages and are widely used in agriculture and other areas.
- Advantages of PP woven bags
There are many advantages of polypropylene woven bags. This is why they are used for many different things you use daily. Some advantages include:
- Made from non-toxic materials and are anti-bacterial;
- Non-staining, easy to clean, and resistant to most alkalies, acids, organic solvents, and degreasing agents;
- Lightweight & breathable;
- Easy to produce and assemble, making them economical;
- High resistance to stress, with high operational temperatures (melting point 167°c), making them durable for reuse;
- Long life expectancy when UV treated;
- Modifiable to be waterproof with a polyethylene liner or external lamination;
- Bags can be coated to become anti-slip;
- PP woven bags are printable, and PP woven sacks can be customized with side gussets for bulky items and cut to size for unique products.
- How PP woven bags are Used
Polypropylene woven bags are used for many things because of their advantages over other bags. You may not even realize how common these types of bags are. Grocery stores, as well as farmers, use these types of bags daily in their operations.
These are some of the ways they are used in the business world:
- Agricultural product packaging- The bags are primarily used in storing and transporting agricultural products such as feeds, fruits, and vegetables. They can also be used for chemicals and fertilizer.
- Food packaging- Woven PP bags are growing in use for food. They can store rice, flour, maize, and other dry goods.
- Types of polypropylene woven bags
There are several variations to polypropylene woven bags. They are generally available in flat-form (pillow shape) tucket bottom or gusseted (brick-shape)bags. They can be open-moth hemmed tops, which can eliminate fraying and can provide reinforcement for nag closing.
They can have a single fold and chain-stitched bottom seam, or they can have heat-cut tops, doubling folding, and twice-sewn bottoms. PP woven bags come in many different sizes in each type offered.
If you are packaging and shipping or buying things at the store to transport home, you want to ensure they are packaged securely. You do not want any tears, rips, or breaks in transport. Polypropylene woven bags are woven for added strength and durability. They are rugged and robust and can get the job done very quickly. Have confidence in your bag; use PP woven bags.
Polypropylene woven bags are widely used as packaging material in various industries, including the agricultural sector, food industry, chemical industry, and cement industry, to name a few. Its non-toxic, non-staining, and anti-stressing properties make it an ideal packaging bag containing various products such as cement, fertilizers, polymers, food grains, sugar, etc.
- Why choose us ?
As one of the best manufacturers of PP woven bags in Vietnam, we are interested in providing comprehensive support through counseling to meet your specific packaging needs.
All our processes are certified under the ISO 9001:2015 standard. We have the ISO 22000:2018 certification for the food sector, ensuring the safety of its products and with HACCP certification implemented.
- All food-grade raw materials, no recycled materials, and no odor are used. At the same time, the strength is more reliable.
- Our polypropylene woven bags are produced in certified-grade plants
- Higher printing quality with our PP woven bags
Our core competency lies in the following factors:
- Professional Work Environment
- Stringent Quality Control
- Product customization as per the client’s requirements
- Advanced Manufacturing Units
- Skilled Work Force
- Latest Automatic & Semi-Automatic Machines
- Well Equipped Testing Laboratory
- Team Of Experienced Polymer Engineers
- Capacity to meet bulk requirements within the least lead time
- On Timely Delivery
- Competitive Pricing
- Homepage: https://www.ppwovenbagvietnam.com/
- Emails: [email protected], [email protected]
- Phone/ WhatsApp to: +84 968 537 231 (Mr. Ken)
- Address: TAN HUNG JOIN STOCK COMPANY
Ha Binh Phuong Industrial Zone, Hanoi city, Vietnam
Mr. Khanh Dang (Ken) looks forward to assisting you 24/7 with further information, support, recommendations, and solution suggestions.