Project management refers to the work of a leading team to achieve the desired goals and objectives of the project in the given constraints. It is a very essential and important part of every project as It increases the success rate of the project. Some projects on sale and some are complex and for handling both of them project management is equally important. Nowadays the market is full of competition and every organization wants their project to be best And this is the reason why they do is project management as the most important part of that project in order to increase the success rate of the project. The project management has five stages and each of the stage contributes to the growth and development of the project in the right path.
5 stages of Project Management –
The first stage of project management is called project initiation where the goal of the project is defined at a broad level. The second stage of project management is called project planning where a roadmap is developed so that everybody can follow it. The third stage of project management is called project execution the deliverables all developed and completed. The fourth Stage of project management is called projects performance where the progression of the project is measured. The last stage is called project closure which marks the completed project.
The online project management training courses:
- Diploma in Project Management by ALISON – This course is suitable for the beginners in this field. ALISON provided a comprehensive review of tools, techniques, terminology methodologies, documentation and project lifestyle phases. Do access to the study material is free for the individuals and the review test Actually tests How much you have learned in the material. Only the diploma will be a cost.
- Diploma in Six Sigma by ALISON – This is an advanced diploma but the course materials here is free. It is better to Go for this certificate after taxing the previous diploma. To be very precise six sigma is not a curtain dry project management technique rather it is in fact a branch of quality management which covers the message to Benchmark search for child expected from processes against seriously documented performances of the company.
- Oxford home study college short course – This is it’s a dissociate from the UKs of Oxford home study college and the duration of this course is 80 hours. This certificate covers and introduction to project management I’m the role of the project manager in order to look into the project life cycle. When you are done with this course you will get a email which marks the completion of the project. This is it very nice course as it is associated with the Oxford home Study college.
- Audit Project Management Courses on Sprintzeal – This certificate is one of the leading Open online courses. Google individual stand for this project management courses for free which gives you the access to get access to all the lectures but your work does not get great is not Google individual stand for this project management courses for free which gives you the access to get access to all the lectures but your work does not get great is not to you receive any degree or certification. This is the best course for you if you are still exploring or want to brush up your skills.
Free project management certifications:
- Project management institute (PMI) – PMI Is one of the most highly project management organization. The PMI has it headquarter in the US and it various offers examinations. It offers the respected PMP Training. It’s called two covers other certifications like PgMP (Program Management Professional), CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management and PfMP (Portfolio Management Professional).
- The Association for project management (APM) – This certificate is the largest professional body of project managers in the Europe. These certificate courses generally focus on the best practices for the project managers and also train the students in soft skills of project managers like conflict resolution, risk management and interpersonal skills.
The right training and a high-quality certification is very essential in the field of project management in order to get success in your career. And all the above mention training courses and certifications will help you to make this thing true.