RBI Grade B exam is conducted every year for aspirants around the country for the recruitment of Grade B officers, also known as managers. RBI Grade B exam attracts applicants from all around the country. You will need a definitive exam preparation strategy to crack the RBI Grade B exam. Read on to know how to complete the entire RBI Grade B syllabus in three months.
Know the structure of the RBI Grade B exam
Before you start preparing for the RBI Grade B syllabus you should know the exam structure. RBI Grade B exam will be conducted in three phases. Phase 1 (Prelims) and Phase 2 (Mains) are written exams under the RBI Grade B recruitment. Once you clear both the exams, you have to appear in the RBI Grade B Phase 3 exam. Phase 3 is also known as the RBI Grade B interview. Usually, there is less than a month gap between Phase 1 and Phase 2 of the RBI Grade B exam.
Since there isn’t much gap in Phase 1 and Phase 2 of the RBI Grade B exam, one needs to cover the entire syllabus beforehand. The RBI Grade B syllabus is different for the Phase 1 and Phase 2 exams. Also, one needs to clear both the RBI Grade B exams to get a call for the interview. BYJU’S Exam Prep is helping enthusiasts around the country prepare for the RBI Grade B 2022 exam. Let us see the best way of covering the entire RBI Grade B syllabus in three months.
Tips to Prepare RBI Grade B Syllabus in 3 Months
Divide the RBI Grade B syllabus over time
If you have around three months for exam preparation, dedicate around 50 days for Phase 1 preparation. You can dedicate around 40 days for RBI Grade B Phase 2 preparation. You aren’t dedicating less time to Phase 2 preparation. It is because you will get around 25-30 days to prepare for the Phase 2 exam once the Phase 1 exam is over. In the three months, you also need to dedicate some time to hone your interview skills for the Phase 3 exam.
Prepare for the RBI Grade B Phase 1 exam
- You need to dedicate around 50 days for Phase 1 exam preparation. The Phase 1 exam focuses on four main subjects that are the English language (30 questions), general awareness (80 questions), reasoning (60 questions), quantitative aptitude (30 questions).
- Dedicate around 15 days each to prepare general awareness and reasoning for the Phase 1 paper. You can dedicate ten days each to English language and quantitative aptitude.
- Don’t forget to revise the entire Phase 1 syllabus before appearing in the RBI Grade Bexam. You can access study material for Phase 1 exam preparation on BYJU’S Exam Prep.
Prepare for the RBI Grade B Phase 2 exam
- The Phase 2 exam for RBI Grade B officers consists of three papers. You will encounter objective as well as descriptive questions in the Phase 2 exam of RBI Grade B officers.
- You can dedicate around 13-14 days to each paper in the Phase 2 exam. The three papers for RBI Grade B Phase 2 exam are economic & social issues, English writing, and general finance & management.
- You can also devote some time to prepare for the Phase 2 exam after completing the Phase 1 exam.
Online test series on BYJU’S Exam Prep can help students test their knowledge while preparing for the RBI Grade B exam. One should set a strict timetable for completing the RBI Grade B syllabus in three months. Start your preps for the RBI exam right away