Path of Exile is an action role-playing game developed and published by Grinding Gear Games. It is a game that is filled with loot and crafting, and one of the most important currencies in the game is Blessed Orbs. Blessed Orbs are used to re-roll the implicit mod of an item and can be obtained by farming, trading, and spending in-game currency. In this article, we will take a look at how to farm and spend Blessed Orbs in Path of Exile.
Farming Blessed Orbs
Farming Blessed Orbs is the most common method of obtaining them. The best way to farm these orbs is by running maps. Maps are the main way of getting loot and currency in Path of Exile, and they are an excellent source of Blessed Orbs. Some of the higher tier maps can drop multiple orbs at once, which can significantly increase your farming rate. It is also possible to purchase maps from Zana, the master cartographer, who will randomly generate maps with the possibility of a Blessed Orb drop.
- Use a tier list to determine which maps are best to farm Poe Blessed Orbs on. Maps with higher tier ratings tend to have higher drop rates for orbs.
- Look for maps with the “Influence” mod, which increases the chance of finding a Blessed Orb.
- Increase your item quantity on maps to increase the chance of finding a Blessed Orb.
- Use a Divination Card to increase the chance of finding a Blessed Orb.
- Use a unique item with a Blessed Orb implicit mod to increase the chance of finding a Blessed Orb.
- Use currency items with the “Quality” mod to increase the chance of finding a Blessed Orb.
- Use a Cartographer’s Sextant to increase the chance of finding a Blessed Orb.
- Increase your Magic Find and Quantity stats to increase the chance of finding a Blessed Orb.
- Use an Orb of Chance to create a Blessed Orb.
- Trade with other players to acquire Blessed Orbs.
Spending Blessed Orbs
Once you have obtained Blessed Orbs, you can spend them to re-roll the implicit mod of an item. The implicit mod of an item is the mod that is unique to the item and cannot be changed. By using a Blessed Orb, you can change the implicit mod to something that is more desirable. This can be a great way to improve the power of your gear and make it more suited to your build.
- Try to use Blessed Orbs on items with high potential. Look for items with high item levels, high sockets, and valuable modifiers.
- When using Blessed Orbs to re-roll an item, use the “regal” option to target specific modifiers. This option guarantees that you will receive a modifier that is at least as good as the one you have.
- Use Blessed Orbs in combination with other currency items. For example, you can use a Divine Orb to re-roll the modifiers on an item, and then use a Blessed Orb to further improve the item’s modifiers.
- Don’t be afraid to use Blessed Orbs on low-level items. Even lower-level items can be made better with the help of Blessed Orbs.
- Store your Blessed Orbs in a secure location. Blessed Orbs are valuable currency items, and as such, you should store them in a secure location to prevent theft or loss.
Blessed Orbs are an important currency in Path of Exile and are essential for crafting powerful gear. They can be farmed by running maps, as well as purchased from Zana. Once you have obtained them, you can use them to re-roll the implicit mod of an item. This can be a great way to improve your gear and make it more powerful.